Payee Services

For residents receiving income from Social Security, we can apply to serve as their representative payee if a friend or family member is unavailable to assist with financial management. As representative payee, we will receive Social Security correspondence and checks on behalf of the resident and help the resident manage their benefits appropriately.

Sadly, it is all too common to find those with behavioral or developmental needs being taken advantage of financially. Often, a family member or loved one is not available to advocate for or protect the needy person from harm. Additionally, an individual with behavioral/developmental needs may lack the ability to make wise financial decisions for him or herself. In these situations it is prudent to have a trustworthy representative handling a large part of the person's financial responsibilities.

See the following link for more information:

Information about memory care services in Wenatchee