The highly qualified staff and professional accommodations at CRH Christopher House provide the following care for our residents:
- Help arrange social, recreational, and religious outings within the community and the Boarding Care Home.
- Food and Diet - Three meals are provided per day, plus nutritious snacks. Prescribed general low sodium diets, general diabetic diets, and mechanical soft diets are also provided.
- Arranging Health Care Appointments - Appointments are made and residents are given reminders, as necessary.
- Coordinating Health Care Services - Coordinate services residents receive from health care providers in the community with the services provided in the home.
- Laundry - keeps clothes clean and in good repair. Residents are provided with clean towels, washcloths and bed linens at least once per week.
- Housekeeping - All living quarters and other areas residents may use are monitored closely, kept clean and in comfortable condition.